Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm ENGAGED!!!!!

While some of you never thought it would happen, myself included... I asked BriAnn to marry me on the 13th. She strung me along but finally said YES!!!...I don't think she had any idea I was going to ask her that night. We went out to eat and had great food. Ever since BriAnn has met me she has wanted me to take her Ice skating so..... After eatting we went to the Ice sheet and skated around. Long story short before we left I skated to center Ice with her and pulled the ring out of my pocket , got on 1 knee and asked her. She started crying and hugging me and of course she said YES.. The next couple months will be crazy to say the least. We decided on December 4th. So the next few months involve Hockey(of course #1 :) ) School, homework, work, overtime, and planning for a wedding and honeymoon and moving my stuff around to have BriAnn move in. So heres looking to the future and on to bigger and better thing....


Here is a picture of the ring and BriAnn acting supprised.

Here is a picture that Jason took ok us. It turned out great I think.....

Hope everyone is doing well and that things are going great for everyone!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I strung you along huh??? Very nice. But where are the details? The story is so much better with all the details. It really was a perfect night. Thank you for being you and for the best night of my life. I love you very much and can't wait to spend forever with you. Love ya Babe! :)(~