Monday, June 30, 2008

June birthdays

Well I know this is a little late but oh well. June is full of birthdays for my family so I thought I would take a second and wish everyone a happy birthday. To start out the month we have mine on the 10th and then just a week later (17th) is Brocktons(Bozo) he is 14. Funny how I'm not even a parent and I think they grow up so fast. I remember him when he lived at my house and would play hockey all the time with sock on his hands for gloves. Next comes Harli's(Kabashy) she turned 7 and already has an attitude. The fun thing about us 3 is that we all have "extra" stuff in all of our mouths. I have a "flipper" Bozo has braces and KaBashy has a retainer. And for the last birthday of the month. It happens to be today it is/would be my dads birthday he would of been 54. I had a random thought this morning as I drove to work and I should of know cause of my moms birthday but this is thier year. He was born in 1954 and he would of turned 54 today.Random I know but what else do you think about at 4:45 in the morning?
So in closing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all of my family members and I hope you all know how much I love ya

1 comment:

Staci said...

I think that's funny about the 'extra' stuff in your mouths, and that your all in june. I hadn't thought about that before. Happy Birthday everyone! (I LOVE your new background! It's awesome!)